This is majorly a photo post, focused on the patterns found in New York during the vacation summer time there. Find references after the pics. If no source is mentioned , it’s because I somehow missed it. In case you know a missing credit, please add it to the comments section. Thank you.
Hope you enjoy the pattern mix here presented.
Thanks for visiting!
(1) Frey Wille jewellery shop in Manhattan;
(2) Window shopping at Meatpacking district. Building seen from The High Line;
(3) As seen at Anthropologie, Chelsea Market store;
(4) & (11) As seen in a stand at Artists&Fleas market, Williamsburg, Brooklyn,
(5) Patterns around Williamsburg area, Brooklyn: left image (unknown shop window); top right: LP record sleeve at Rough Trade NYC store and typographic bits and pieces at flea market;
(6) Top left and bottom images: as seen at Anthropologie, Chelsea Market store; top right pic: as seen on a wall in a Williamsburg (Brooklyn) street;
(7) Top and right bottom images: as seen at Anthropologie, Chelsea Market store; bottom left pic: as seen on the window of a Vitra store;
(8) Cute decor store in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. Missed the name of the shop, sorry;
(9) Two left pics taken on the streets of Manhattan; left pic: window of a Michael Kors store in Manhattan;
(10) Sample of lovely patterns at Space Ninety8, Williamsburg, Brooklyn;
(11) See (4)
(12) As seen at Anthropologie, Chelsea Market store;
(13) Effusive patterns in a store near Saint Patrick’s church (seen on the right). Missed the name of the shop, sorry;
(14) & (15) Lines of signature patterns from Vera Bradley and Xenia Taler at Barnes and Noble, 5th Av. store.